Why Service with Chatham Honda
Service all makes and models
Expert Certified Technicians
Advanced Diagnostic Equipment
Generous Guest Services and Amenities
Services Offered At Chatham Honda
As an authorized Honda dealer, we can satisfy the service terms set out by your factory warranty. By using genuine parts provided by our Parts Centre, and only employing qualified factory-trained technicians to service your Honda, we can certify the work we complete. If you have questions about our Service and Parts Centres, contact us.
A few of our services include:
- Brakes - When brake pads or other brake components require inspection, adjustment, or replacement, use Genuine Honda Parts to preserve the original performance and reliability of your Honda's braking system.
- Winter Tires - At Chatham Honda, we know your Honda best and will ensure it's equipped with the optimum choice of tire. We can inspect, replace, balance, rotate, and swap your tires whenever you require.
- Battery - Avoid the hassle of an unexpected weak or drained battery by having our technicians test your battery life during your maintenance service and replacing it if necessary.
- Engine Oil - Engine oil lubricates the engine's moving parts to shield them against wear and reduce friction. Be sure to change your engine oil as specified in your Owner's Manual or Maintenance Minder System.
- Multi-Point Inspection - Chatham Honda will perform a complimentary multi-point inspection during every service visit.
- Mopar Service - Our dealership will service your vehicle using genuine Mopar parts. Our technicians are highly skilled with the knowledge required to service your brakes, oil filters, and tires. We offer vehicle drop-off and pickup services where you are guaranteed to get your car back in working order in no time. Visit our Parts Centre to learn more!
- Vehicle Maintenance - Your vehicle requires regular tune-ups and maintenance where there is the replacement of items, such as brake pads, wiper blades, power steering fluid, brake fluid, radiator coolant, and motor oil. Checking your car regularly and performing regular maintenance keep your car running safely and smoothly for a long time while avoiding high repair costs down the road.
- Tune-Ups - This maintenance procedure deals with your vehicle systems that affect the combustion process. A tune-up involves replacing, fixing, and cleaning engine parts. Inspection is mainly carried out on the distributor caps, rotors, car fluids, spark plugs, filters, hoses, and belts. Most of these inspections only require a simple test or visual check.
Visit or contact us to learn more about our products and services and browse our service specials to save more. Our highly trained expert technicians are always ready to provide quick and efficient servicing.
Please contact us to explore our dealership advantage and the services we offer. We will be happy to discuss the perks associated with servicing and repairing your vehicle with us.
Welcome to our Service Department
At Chatham Honda, our highly qualified technicians are here to provide exceptional service in a timely manner. From oil changes to transmission replacements, we are dedicated to maintaining top tier customer service, for both new and pre-owned car buyers! Allow our staff to demonstrate our commitment to excellence.